PARTNERING WITH US
Our vision is clear: deliver a continuum of proven post-acute care that allows patients to age in place at home, where they most want to be, while helping healthcare organizations, systems, and payors reduce costs and improve outcomes.
We understand the challenges of working in an evolving healthcare and reimbursement environment, managing aging populations with complex diagnoses and transitioning patients from one care setting to another.
WHAT WE DO
- Deliver evidence-based clinical care proven by above-average outcomes and quality measures
- Help reduce costs and mitigate risk with efficient service delivery, outcome-based programs and post-acute strategies for reducing unnecessary admissions
- Collaborate to offer specialized clinical programs, care transitions and care coordination
- Leverage industry-leading technology to provide EMR integration, comprehensive data and reporting
- Provide innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of physician practice groups, hospitals, health systems and other healthcare organizations
- Bring extensive experience with CMS regulations and requirements for documentation, care and reimbursement, as well as knowledge of preferred provider agreements and customized partnerships across commercial markets and payors
For more than 30 years, we’ve invested in the clinical services, infrastructure and expertise necessary to deliver quality healthcare services and care coordination. Healthcare providers and organizations around the country turn to us to help meet their needs for post-acute services.